Automatically reduces EV charging costs and improves vehicle availability
- Automatic smart load management controls energy consumption by limiting peaks and filling valleys
- Allows fleet operators to take advantage of time-of-use rates
- Monitors charging and reports fault alarms in real time
- Supports scheduled DR compliance and (optional) OpenADR connection
- Detailed metrics for each charger
- Easy, set it and forget it operation
Kilowatt-hour usage with and without FleetController
How peak load management can control your charging costs
Provides minute-by-minute operational data for better EV fleet management
- Provides real-time charging status for all connected vehicles via fleet dashboard
- Notifies you in real time of charging issues including no connection, no charge, not full upon departure and EVSE faults
- Tracks fleet and individual vehicle arrival and departure time
- Uses revenue-grade metering to give you detailed trending of energy usage, charging duration and peak energy period usage
- Provides summarized fleet data that simplifies finetuning your FleetController schedule
All the data you need to manage your fleet charging in one place
Uses data from external sources to give you greater cost savings and control options
- Allows EVauto® to exchange data from other energy management systems to create a comprehensive, integrated control system.
- Combines EVauto®’s excellent energy savings with features from other systems by allowing EVauto® to be controlled by any OCPP fleet recharge management system, including those from other vendors.
- Supports connections to most external web visualization tools so that you can create custom interfaces to meet your needs.
- Features native semantic tagging of trend data to simplify data modelling and analytics using external tools to provide predictive analysis and advanced usage data.
EVauto® is affordable, easy to use and easy to install
- Truly plug and play – operators just plug it in and the system does the rest
- Compatible with most standard EVSE electric vehicle charging stations manufacturers
- Shipped completely ready for EV charger installation by your electrician
- Can be commissioned remotely
- Uses an onboard, advanced cellular modem so there’s no need for a data connection
- Can be ordered for indoor or outdoor mounting
- Expandable as your charger installation grows
- Charges up to five vehicles per module
- Saves so much in electricity costs it can pay for itself in less than three years
EVauto® is so accessible you’ll never have to wonder
With your data in the cloud, EVauto® is accessible 24/7 from anywhere using your desktop or laptop computer – PC or Mac – or the smartphone in the palm of your hand. The ultimate benefit is the peace of mind that wherever you are, your vehicles are charging at the most cost-effective times and will be ready to go in the morning when you are.
Want to know more?
We’re here to help you. For more information, please fill in your contact info and click SEND.