Effective April 1, 2021
This Policy covers information we may collect from you or that you provide to us in connection with the Website and describes our policies and practices regarding the collection, disclosure, use, storage, and protection of the information we collect.
Read this Policy carefully in its entirety. By visiting, accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Policy and agree to it. If you do not agree with this Policy, or any aspect of it, please do not visit, access or use the Website. The Website is not intended for use by individuals located in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). We do not collect or track personally identifiable information (defined below) from individuals in the EU or EEA.
This Policy also applies to your communications with us through the Website, such as through an email or contact form. This Policy does not apply to websites operated by third parties, even if those websites are accessible from links on our Website.
This Policy may be updated, revised, or changed at any time at EVauto’s discretion without notice to you. The current Policy in effect will be accessible on the Website. You agree to periodically review the Website for updates, revisions, or changes to the Policy. By continuing to visit, use or access the Website, you agree to any updates, revisions, or changes to the Policy.
Information You Provide to Us
To use certain areas and features of the Websites, we may require you to provide us with information that identifies you personally (we refer to such information as “personal information” or “personally identifiable information” in this Policy).
This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
This information may be used to verify your identity, to correspond with you regarding a request or inquiry, and to otherwise correspond with you (such as through email or correspondence to us at your request and with your consent). You may provide this information to us by filling out forms on our Websites.
Information We Automatically Collect
We collect information automatically as you use our Website unless you are located in the EU or EEA. This information includes geo-location data, internet or other electronic network activity information, details concerning your access to the Website, IP addresses, and information about the computer or device from which you are accessing the Website, among other things. We do not collect or store personal information from individuals accessing the Website from or in the EU or the EEA.
How We May Disclose Your Information
We will never sell your personal information to any third parties and do not share your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, we may disclose personal information under certain circumstances, including:
- To subsidiaries and affiliates, to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
- To third parties, e.g., vendors and hosting companies, to provide the software, hardware, storage, networking, and other necessary technology required to provide high quality products and services to you through our Websites.
- To fulfill the purpose or purposes for which you provided the personal information.
- For any other lawful or legitimate purposes, including, with your consent, where applicable.
- To comply with any lawful process or court order, cooperate with law enforcement, and to otherwise comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
How We Ensure the Security of Your Information
EVauto is committed to ensuring that your personally identifiable and non-identifiable personal information is secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or loss of your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee your personally identifiable and non- identifiable personal information will never be disclosed in a nature that conflicts with this Policy. Additionally, we are not responsible for any breach of security or actions undertaken by any third parties that receive the information.
Requesting or Controlling Your Personal Information
Upon receipt of a verifiable request, we will provide you with information regarding:
- Categories of personal information collected about you, including the sources of the information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information.
- Identification of the personal information collected.
Upon request, we will allow you to correct inaccuracies or to remove your personal information from our sales or marketing distribution platforms under certain circumstances, provided EVauto does not have a legitimate or lawful purpose to retain it or is otherwise required by law to retain it. We will require you to identify yourself and the information you request to disclose to you, remove, modify, or correct before commencing such requests. We may refuse requests that are of unreasonable technical effort or would be highly unfeasible, endanger the privacy of others, or require access that is not normally necessary. When we provide access to your personal information for the purposes of modification, correction, or removal, we do so free of charge except where doing so requires an unreasonable effort.
To request disclosure, correction or removal of your personal information from our sales or marketing distribution platforms, please contact email@example.com. We will correct or remove such personal information from the Websites within seven business days following receipt of your request.
Do Not Track
We do not respond to “Do Not Track” requests received from your web browser.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us through the addresses and mediums set forth below in the “Contact EVauto” section of the Policy. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of a child’s personal information, as well as prohibit the use of such information. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take reasonable steps to remove that information.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes the rights of California residents under the CCPA and explains how to exercise those rights.
EVauto gathers information from the following categories of Personal Information identified by the CCPA:
- Commercial Information
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that EVauto disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
The categories of personal information we collected about you,
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you,
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information,
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information,
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request),
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose the personal information categories that the recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that EVauto delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by submitting a digital verifiable request through our web form located at: CCPA Request Form.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of a verifiable request within 10 days and provide information about how the request will be processed. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will respond to a verifiable request in the same format in which the original request was made.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
PO Box #28822
Atlanta GA 30358